Contested Real Property Valuation Disputes
Rail Line, Syracuse, NY
Thursday, April 27, 2023
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time
This diverse panel will explore the complex and sometimes conflicting considerations in resolving real property valuation disputes.
- Honorable Wendy A. Kinsella, Chief United States Bankruptcy Court Judge, United States Bankruptcy Court, NDNY
- Kenneth V. Gardner, II, President at North East Appraisals and Management Co., Inc.
- Debra C. Sullivan, Esq., Partner at Barclay Damon, LLP
- Sara C. Temes, Esq., Partner at Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- 5:30 - 6:30 PM - Registration, Networking, Cocktail Reception
- 6:30 - 7:30 PM - Panel Discussion
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM - Networking, Refreshments
***Parking & Directions:
Built upon the elevated railroad track wall running through the south end of historic Armory Square, the Rail Line offers free off-street parking as well as on-street parking out front. The Rail Line parking lot is available at the building level by entering and going UP the ramp on the north side of Clinton Plaza, BEFORE you pass the apartment tower on S. Clinton. You will see a sign for both JC Commons Parking and Rail Line parking. Slow down after passing the W. Jefferson St. intersection and look for flagpoles and signage in front of Clinton Plaza, turn and proceed up the ramp. ***Please Note: No Parking at Street Level. The parking lot at street level on the other side of the fence is for Clinton Plaza residents ONLY. Rail Line guests are not permitted to park there and the apartment manager may tow vehicles.*** Armory Square offers plenty of parking garages and lots as well. The newly-located Redhouse Arts Center has a parking garage across the street on S. Clinton, just past W. Jefferson Street/
For a Map & Interactive Directions, click here: https://www.raillinesyr.com/location-parking/