TMA Chicago/Midwest 13 Week Cash Flow Webinar
Zoom Meeting Visit Website
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Central Standard Time
Coming out of nearly three years of an economy flush with pandemic-related government assistance, we appear to be seeing the end of an historic trough in chapter 11 filings. Turnaround professionals sense that “things are ticking up” – defaults are up, filings are up, companies and lenders are calling. In this environment, the 13-week cash flow analysis remains a critical component of a turnaround firm’s advisory services to distressed clients and their lenders. Join a panel of experts led by moderator David Interdonato (Riveron RTS) for an introduction to cash flow analysis and advanced 13-week cash flow techniques.
Why Attend This Event:
- Go beyond the mechanics of the 13-week cash flow forecast and learn about the “art” of presentation.
- Real world insight into utilizing the 13-week forecast as a strategic negotiation tool.
- Application of current industry trends and issues from both Company and Lender advisors.
- Tip and tricks to help communicate key drivers effecting 13-week cash flow outputs
- Effective presentation of the 13-week cash forecast including the latest trends effecting borrowers and lenders
- Learn how industry veterans utilize the 13-week forecast as a strategic negotiating tool for their engagements
- How different constituents on a deal view the forecast from a different lens
- “Sales” vs operational forecast
- Devil is in the details vs. the 80/20 rule when time is of the essence
Moderator | Speakers
David Interdonato (Moderator) - Riveron
Jack Donohue - Development Specialists, Inc
Craig Pace - Virtas Partners
Erik White - Harney Partners