TMA Chicago/Midwest and ACG Chicago Joint Event
CNA Center, Chicago, IL
Wednesday, June 14, 2023
3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Central Standard Time
Members: $45 | Non-Members $65
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Aftershock: The Future of Mid-Market Banks After the Silicon Valley Bank Collapse Luncheon
Hosted by ACG Chicago and TMA Chicago/Midwest
The largest bank failures last winter since the Great Recession shook the bank and lending industry to the core. Our panel examines the rubble from these failures and the future of banks serving the middle-market and PE funds. They will also address mid-market cash-management strategies to avoid getting flattened in the next banking earthquake.
- What is the future of regional and local banks?
- Will these banks pull back further from lending to PE deals and mid-market companies?
- How should mid-market companies manage cash and avoid the getting caught with uninsured deposits at a troubled bank?
- Will the heavy-hand of bank regulators force bank consolidation and loan contraction?
- Will non-bank lenders fill any void left by retreating banks?
3:30 Registration and Networking
5:00 Wine Tasting, Hors d'oeuvre, and Networking (outdoors, weather permitting)